The Belt and Road Institute in Sweden (BRIX) organized a high-level international webinar on the correlation between human rights and economic development, and the role of the Belt and Road Initiative in promoting human right to development globally.
The harmony between Chinese and Western views of the same matter were discussed by diplomats and experts from China, Europe, and Asia were discussed thoroughly in this first session of the webinar.
The webinar lasted for 6 hours in two sessions.
First session’s speakers were:
1. H.E. Mr. Cui Aimin, Ambassador of People’s Republic of China to Sweden
2. H.E. Mr. Dmitry Mironchik, Ambassador of the Republic of Belarus to Sweden
3. Erik Solheim, Former Director of the UN Environment Program, Norway.
4. Ambassador Sven Hirdman, Swedish former diplomat.
5. Dr. Hassan Daud, CEO Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of Investment, Pakistan
6. Henry Tillman, Chairman China Investment Research