Registration is open now for the November 29 webinar organized by the Belt and Road Institute in Sweden under the title “The Outcome and Implications of The 20th Congress of The Communist Party of China”
- E. Mr. Cui Aimin, Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China to Sweden
- H.E. Mr. Dmitry Mironchik, Ambassador of the Republic of Belarus to Sweden.
- Professor Michele Geraci; Former Undersecretary of State at the Italian Ministry of Economic Development
- Professor Li Xing; Professor of Politics and Society Aalborg University Denmark
- Professor Glenn Diesen; Professor at the University of South Eastern Norway
- Professor Chen Xiangming; Director of Urban Studies Program, Trinity College, Hartford Connecticut USA.
- Mr. Ulf Sandmark, Chairman of the Schiller Institute in Sweden.
Attendance is free of charge but pre-registration is required.
You may also register by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org